I help people overcome emotional issues and change limiting beliefs so they can live a happy and fulfilling life on their own terms. Together we facilitate this by using various techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming and Psychological Kinesiology.
You may understand how important beliefs are and want to make changes at this
foundational level, but how? If you’ve tried positive thinking, willpower, analysis and affirmations with limited success, you know the frustration of trying to make changes at the conscious level alone.
With only a small percentage of awareness accessible (some say as much as 95% of our consciousness is subconscious) no wonder the change we seek is so often elusive. We’re trying to make change where the problem isn’t.
Apparently, the logical mind can’t free the subconscious mind from its limiting beliefs by trying. You may have noticed.
“For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
There are simple tools now to help us make lasting change at a level that really works and works quickly. Fast and easy methods for replacing limited beliefs with the empowering beliefs needed for lasting positive change.
We do this by accessing the power of the whole brain, including the subconscious mind, along with the mind/body connection known as Psychological Kinesiology (or PSYCH-K) and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Here’s what Bruce Lipton, PhD and best-selling author of The Biology of Belief says about PSYCH-K:
“PSYCH-K can change long-standing, limiting beliefs in a matter of minutes. I have seen people rapidly improve their self-esteem and change their relationships, their finances, and their health using PSYCH-K. The PSYCH-K process is simple, direct and (scientifically) verifiable.”
Getting Back on Track
Somewhere along the way in your journey you went off the rails. Now is the time to take back your personal power and reclaim your excellence as a divinely blessed soul upon this planet. You have the right to be the brilliant, happy and amazing person you truly are.
If you need a little help getting your subconscious mind to align with your goals then you are at the right place at the right time. I am here to assist you with your goals.
There’s a solution to every problem. But sometimes we are too close to the problem to see the solution. That’s where a good helper comes in. Someone who can help you look inside yourself and find the best solution for you. A person of compassion you can trust. One who knows how to get you from where you are now to where you really want to be.
I will teach you how to step into your power and utilize the processes which are helping thousands of others around the world. The amazing processes are known as PSYCH-K and NLP.
Let’s get you back on track mentally, physically and emotionally. It’s quicker and easier than you think when you have the right person working with you.
Your beliefs determine your reality and your life experiences.
Not exactly sure what your negative beliefs are or where you want to go? Then ask yourself these following thought proving questions in order to get you going in the right direction.
- QUESTIONS TO IDENTIFY WHAT TO WORK ON – How are Things Going Now?
- What is your biggest life challenge or struggle?
- If you could change one thing about yourself to feel less stressful, have more ease in life, feel more energized, simplify, experience life more gracefully, what would it be?
- Is there anything you’d like to experience differently in your relationships? Finances? Self esteem? Spirituality?
- What have you been putting off? What gets in the way?
- Is there an event, trauma, or situation from the past that even today, when you think about it, you experience emotion, stress or anxiety?
- QUESTIONS TO IDENTIFY WHAT THEY WANT – Defining Desire
- If you could have it any other way, how would you rather it be instead?
- What needs to be true about who you are in order to achieve __________?
- How do you want to experience your day to day life?
- How would you like to show up differently (in your work? With your family?)
Systems for Growth
Working 1 to 1, together we identify the root causes of your core issues and road blocks that are holding you back. I then help you easily change negative belief systems to new positive ones, essentially rewriting the software of your unconscious mind.
There’s no weakness in asking for help. Actually, asking for help is a sign of strength. Because it means that you want to grow into a better version of you. And I respect you for that.
What Happens Now
First we meet in person or over the phone for a free Clarity Call. Together we outline your problems and then I suggest viable solutions. Next we act on those solutions by putting a plan in place and making sure you stick to it. Your plan could include one or techniques from any of the following:
- NLP and PSYCH-K Balance Sessions to help you overcome emotional obstacles and change limiting beliefs.
- Business Success Coaching and/or Life Coaching to set SMART Goals along with an action plan we develop together and then hold you accountable to following it.
- Consulting to straight up tell you what I think you should be doing (and when) to maximize your desired results.
Overcoming Personal Issues:
- Bad Habits
- Negative Beliefs
- Feeling of Anxiety
- Low Self Confidence
- Difficult Relationships
- Sudden Emotional Outbursts
Systems for Growing Forward:
- Success Coaching
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting
- Mental Focus and Clarity
- Re-igniting Your Passion and Drive
Contact us at Daniel Sweet NLP for a free Clarity Call. We’ll chat for a while over the phone. You tell me what’s on your mind. Things like what’s going wrong for you, and also what’s going right. Then we’ll distill your troubles down to their core issues. And also tell you your core strengths that you can build upon.
You’ll probably be surprised to find that what you originally thought was the problem is only a symptom of a primary issue you were not aware existed in you. And also that it may be easy to fix.
Most calls are usually about 30 minutes. Could go to 60 minutes so plan your time accordingly.
If after the initial Clarity Call we mutually decide to move forward then we’ll set a time for your first session.